A pharmaceuticals manufacturer and wholesaler (Walk-The-Talk Enterprise) in Ghana is seeking to recruit a reliable, results-oriented and competent professional as Factory Administrator
Full time/ Permanent
Accra-Tema Metropolis, Greater Accra Region - Ghana
The Factory Administrator has overall responsibility for ensuring that the company's manufacturing division runs smoothly by formulating and implementing sound policies and procedures in line with overall strategy. It is a mixed-basket of various functions with overall responsibility for Business Planning, Financial and Cost control, Health, Safety and general Risk Management, Human Resource Management, and day-to-day Administration of
the manufacturing division/ facility.
Business Planning, Cost Accounting and Risk Management;
• Oversee all business planning, finance and accounting functions including budgeting; treasury/ cash flow management.
• Responsible for Cost control and cost efficiency, determining the cost of business products and services.
• Performing rate calculations for products and cost estimates, perform variance analysis and identifying reasons for variances.
• Analysing market trends, forecasting production figures, planning materials delivery and labour requirements to meet demands at all times.
• Understand and design cost structure and cost flow; manage inventory of raw materials, finished products, goods in transit, etc.
• Undertake product costing including calculating, reviewing and analysing machine and labour hours, overhead costs and allocations, production rates, raw material costs and manufacturing process changes.
• Audit Compliance Management and General Administration;
• Coordinate with Audit Manager on policy and strategic direction of Audit Department within the Manufacturing Division
• Assist in compliance of company policies and procedures as recommended in previous audit reports, support and maintain accurate and complete records on audit reports and findings
• Assist in developing systems to identify, assess and evaluate possible risks by performing ongoing operational risk assessment routines including the identification of strengths and weaknesses of the internal control environment within the business lines.
• Implement development of process controls, KRI monitoring, trend analysis, and feedback to operational management.
• Liaise with the Human Resource Department in applying the Labour Regulations/Act, maintaining all aspects of Human Resource Management systems, policies and procedures and staff handbook.
• Collaborate with HR Department in staff recruitment, development and training, performance reviews and appraisals management
• Ensuring employee engagement, change management and business process improvement in line with the organisation's policies
• Ensure compliance with Health, Security Safety and Environmental Regulations (in accordance to FDA, EPA, etc) at the manufacturing plant.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good Bachelor's degree in any discipline (relevant for role)
• Master's Degree/ MBA or a Project Management Certificate will be an added advantage
• 5 years of relevant and demonstrable practical work experience
Accra & Tema
How To Apply For The Job
All interested and qualified applicants should send their application, together with CV to
26 August, 2019
Only selected candidates will be contacted