• Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
• Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
• Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
• Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
• Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
• Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
• Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
• Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management,Logistics, or related field.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send their CVs to:
05 March, 2020