A highly reputable steel company requires the services of Factory Supervisor (Steel) to monitor the progress of construction projects and ensure compliance with construction safety regulations. Key Responsibilities
• Possess the previous experience of working in a steel factory in Ghana, and understand the basic operating rules of the steel factory.
• Have practical experience in leading a team of more than 10 people, and it is very effective.
• Understand and adapt to colleagues from different cultural backgrounds.
• Inspecting Factory sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
• Enforcing Factory safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
• Handling Factory accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
• Maintaining an accurate record of Factory employee attendance.
• Evaluating the performance of Factory employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed. Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma or Bachelor's degree in any engineering or management field.
• 5 years of experience in a steel company. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected]
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
19 November, 2021