A reputable fish farm requires the services of a farm operations manager. The manager will be responsible for the running of the day- to -day activities of the farm.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Ensuring productions are ready within timelines such as marketing and deliveries
• Drawing budgets to meet production in order to maintain farm progress
• Ensuring and supervising marketing processes of production
• Ensuring proper accountability of deliverable
• Presenting technical report.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree in aquaculture or related field
Dodi, close to the Volta Lake
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should email their CVs and Cover letters with the job title as the subject to:
07 November, 2019