Our client is reputable Telecom Infrastructure Company in West Africa, which is a multinational conglomerate with strong presence in Africa with activities in telecoms, IT, energy, logistics and engineering sector through global alliances.
• Direct and Manage Project Execution.
• Monitor and Control Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk, Human Resource, Health & Safety issues, Communication etc.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise correctional means of dealing with such crises.
• Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders and ensure the execution of work is according to specifications.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Masters in Telecom Engineering, and Project Management.
• Degree in Telecom Engineering, and Project Management.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Projects Management and coordination on GSM sites or in a similar role.
How To Apply For The Job
All applicants must be living around the location of each job and should send CV directly to
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.
11 October, 2019