World Vision International is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. Job Summary
World Vision Ghana (WVG) is looking for a highly qualified, proactive, motivated and resourceful person to fill the position of Field Assistant. Field Assistant - Sustainable Livelihood Project
He/she will be responsible for community mobilization, nutrition and health education of communities in Upper Manya Krobo District (UMKD). The Package
• The position is based in Eastern Region with some level of domestic/international travel.
• The position comes with an attractive salary package.
• S/He reports to the Project Coordinator. Key Responsibilities
• Support Project Officer in effective project planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting processes relevant to assigned areas.
• Support Project Officer to prepare and submit quality reports and other project documents, including case studies and stories of human interest.
• Support in facilitation of an on-going community- led co-creation and design process and monitor implementation to ensure that project interventions reflect the needs, opportunities, and capacities of the communities.
• Support communities and partners in reflection and other learning processes so that lessons are incorporated to inform future work. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Diploma in Nutrition
• One year experience in community entry, mobilization and development facilitation is required.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with staff and key partners.
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Good negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Demonstrate commitment to the empowerment of the poor in rural communities
• Ability to work in a team and to lead teams.
• Openness to and eagerness to learn – especially to embrace change and new innovations as well as divergent opinions.
• Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities. Location:
Eastern Region How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should send their application letters and CV quoting only the Job Position in the subject line to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
25 August, 2015 As a Child focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible. World Vision is an equal opportunity employer.