• As supervisor you will be required to control, maintain the car fleet of taxi company, on your work you will be required to show high technical skills in maintenance and organizing the fleet of cars.
• Maintenance of the fleet in proper technical condition. verification and implementation of routine maintenance;
• Daily fleet control. Inspection of cars, detecting of faults. Checking the necessary repair on time;
• Conduct reviews of the document control mechanisms and processes to identify actions for improvement;
• Keeping records of all types of work and all necessary work of the fleet;
• Conducts daily vehicle monitoring;
• Monitors and reviews drivers and operator's vehicle and equipment log;
• Inspection of car repairs. making necessary changes, negotiating with auto repair shops;
• Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies, local roads and conditions, and security issues;
• Conduct periodic audits of all vehicle and driver documentation to verify compliance with all regulations;
• Manages all fleet security control systems and related work programs to ensure that vehicle security system is up and running;
• Evaluates scheduled activities (work programs) against vehicle / equipment logs recording and reporting any deviation or change to agreed schedule to Head of Business;
• Maintains and monitors historical data regarding vehicle and ensure all information is accurately captured for management decision making;
• Prepares reports and score cards: daily, weekly and monthly reports, updates, and review reports.
• Under the direction of the fleet supervisor, all vehicles must be in good condition, and in case of necessary repairs, repairs should be carried out as soon as possible.
• The operator must monitor the condition of the vehicles and warn managers in time about the necessary technical work.
• Excellent Knowledge of technical systems of vehicles;
• In depth knowledge of mechanics electrics and electronics;
• Ability to read and understand electrical diagrams, mechanical plans and drawings;
• Ability to use portable tools including power tools;
• Must pay attention to details;
• Problem solving skills;
• Must be a team player.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Should have a minimum HND in related field (Mechanical Engineering)
• Should have a minimum of 2 years work experience in filed
You will be required to perform any other task as assigned by the General Manager
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
15 February, 2023