Schlumberger is seeking to recruit Field Engineer Trainee Job Summary
• The Field Engineer Trainee is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient and reliable product and service delivery to customers.
• The Field Engineer Trainee identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standards work and manage risk during service delivery.
• From helping acquire essential data to planning long-term well development, the field engineer trainee will organize, run and report operations in the field environment and assist specialists and other engineers with key decisions Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's or masters degree in Engineering
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Quick learner able use logic to solve problems
• Be personally committed to continuous improvement
• Evidence of leadership and teamwork skills Location:
Takoradi How To Apply For The Job
Qualified individuals should apply at: [email protected] Closing Date:
18 June, 2021