Our Company (www.nspghana.com
) processes natural and herbal resources to produce high quality natural products which deliver value for money. We are a very small company, with great potential for growth, and two of our products have been identified as the drivers of this growth. The company is seeking to improve the sales of the two products through direct selling and is looking to fill the following roles towards achieving its objective. Job Title:
Field Sales Executive Job description:
• Sell the company’s products directly to customers. This is person-to-person selling, not shop-to shop selling
• You will move to specific areas and directly engage people and sell our products to them
• You will keep records of customers in prescribed form for later follow up. Job Requirements
• You must be passionate about herbal products and must be convinced about their efficacy. (Do not apply if you are not so convinced)
• You must be very familiar with the company’s products and demonstrate a strong ability to sell them or show astrong potential for selling them.
• You must be willing to roll up your sleeves and work without complaining
• You must demonstrate a high level of honesty and integrity and show that you can be entrusted with company property
• You must demonstrate a strong wish to help the company grow and should be able to propose ways of reaching more customers.
• You must be very fluent in Twi and another language, preferably Ga. This is a key requirement to be met. Qualification Required & Experience Education & Experience
• A first degree or HND in biological Science, Biochemistry, Herbal Medicine or Marketing is desirable.
• Previous experience in direct, person-to-person, selling will be an advantage, but fresh graduates who have completed National Service and meet our job requirements will be considered. Salary and conditions
Your salary will include a base salary and commissions based on your sales performance. Location:
Old Ashongman, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicant should apply via email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
12 February, 2022