• The Field Specialist is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient and reliable Product Service Delivery to Customers.
• He/She identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work and manage risk during service delivery.
These responsibilities are activities that correspond to the metro stops and key processes.
• Prepare Field Deliverables and capture field data
• Remove, secure, evaluate, reconcile, deploy and Position Resources
• Prepare Final Job Deliverables and obtain Customer Acceptance of Delivery
• Prepare job invoice supporting documentation
• Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time
• Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services
• Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the Compliance Assessment Tool (CAT), self-assessment and wellsite inspections
• Participate in service quality meetings with customers and improve performance using plans
Qualification Required & Experience
• Higher National Degree (HND) in any Engineering field of study (mechanical, petroleum, electrical, etc.)
• Recent graduate not more than 2years post-graduation experience
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
30 November, 2022