The Field Specialist Trainee receives intensive training in troubleshooting, technical procedures, safety, and client interaction. Responsibilities and skill development vary widely according to business line but consist of both formal technical training courses and hands-on experience. Progression is structured through a formal career development program.
• Acquire familiarity, to the level required to perform duties, with assigned business line’s range of services and products and their relationship to those of other business lines
• Achieve functional and technical skills required for assignments
• Assist in planning, preparation, and executing jobs to design according to client specifications with a goal of 100% service delivery
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND in Mechanic, Electricity, Electronic, Physics
• Recent graduate not more than 2 years post-graduation experience
• Able to follow directions and company policies including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) standards and procedures
• Client, Service Quality and Performance focused
• Strong problem-solving and ability to use own initiative
• Follow procedures and understand engineering drawings with the ability to complete paperwork in a legible manner
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
30 November, 2022