GHAMSHeR, WAAF and NAP+ Ghana, registered Civil Society Organisation (CSOs) have secured funding the Global Fund through its Principal Recipient, The Ghana AIDS Commission to implement a thirty (30) month HIV Prevention Programme for key Populations countrywide with a focus on the Greater Accra, Ashanti, Western and Eastern Regions.
GHAMSHeR has offices in Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi. WAAF is located in Accra and NAP+ Ghana has offices in all the regions.
The CSOs wish to recruit suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and result-driven to fill the position below:- Applicants are required to indicate the preferred CSO and region of operation on the application. Title:
Field Supervisors (3) GHAMSHeR , Field Officers (4) NAP+ Job Summary:
The position is responsible for planning and directing the day-to-day project activities as well as providing technical support on the field. Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides daily technical support to peer educators
• Follow-up District and community level issues identified in meetings with local authorities and other stakeholders
• Assists in collecting and updating peer educators profile and data
• Organizes bi- weekly, monthly and quarterly regional review meetings with peer educators and where necessary stakeholders
• Organizes field visit to provide technical support to peer educators in organizing outreach on HIV and AIDS awareness campaign, meetings, workshops
• Plans and coordinate review meetings, field visits or any activities related to project.
• Works with the organization in recruiting peer educators and other volunteers• Directly monitor and supervise the activities of peer educators Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a first degree in Social Science, Public Health or related field from recognised tertiary institution.
• Must have 2 years work experience
• Applicants must have completed one year post degree National Service Location:
Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the addresses below:- 1) GHAMSHeR I.
Maritime Life Precious Foundation
P.O.Box TD 174
Email: [email protected] II.
Centre for Popular Education and Human Rights, Ghana
P.O.Box AD 107
Email: [email protected] III.
Micdak Charity Foundation
Email: [email protected] 2) West Africa AIDS Foundation (WAAF)
Plot 650 Ecomog Road,
Email: [email protected] 3) NAP+ Ghana Secretariat
PMB MD 145
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 August, 2015