• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits. Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
• Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
• Help oversee and manage individual accounts
• Create, send, and follow up on invoices
• Review and adhere to department budgets
• Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
• Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
• Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
• Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
• Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
• Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis Qualification Required & Experience
• bachelor's degree or HND in business, finance, accounting, or a related field;
• excellent mathematical skills
• understanding of data privacy standards
• customer-service skills
• solid communication skills, both written and verbal
• Familiarity with business principles and practices
• superior attention to detail
• computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software. Location:
Ashaiman, Accra How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail Closing Date:
04 October, 2020