A well-established Microfinance Company requires results-oriented persons as Finance and Admin Officers. Finance Responsibilities
• Keep financial records and perform financial procedures (e.g., Receipts, Payments, requisition, petty cash);
• Assist the organization and management of internal and external audits;
• Ensure expenses are authorized and processed in accordance with agreed procedures;
• Maintain the accounting reporting process, ensure the accuracy and completeness of ledgers;
• Maintain accounting records, ensuring they are complete, accurate, well archived and safeguarded. Human Resource Responsibilities
• Maintain personnel records. Coordinate: recruitment/induction in the line with the company’s processes, Advice on HR policies when required to ensure these comply with Company’s statutory regulations. Office Administration Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain effective office systems (e.g. IT Support, office maintenance, fixed assets, supplier contacts), ensuring these are consistent with the Company’s operating requirements.
• Support the efficient running of the company’s office daily operations. Other administration duties as required. Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree with at least 3 years’ experience In Finance, HR, and Office. Administration, ideally for a Microfinance Company.
• Experience in setting up new accounting systems.
• Experience in book keeping and computerized systems. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send CV and application by email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
06 October, 2021