Jhpiego, an internationally recognized non-governmental organization focused on improving the health of women and families internationally and in Ghana is seeking qualified, skilled and highly motivated candidate to fill the position of Finance Assistant.
Based in Accra, the position is an entry point one and will support the finance team in financial systems management and ensure compliance with organizational policies, procedures and donor regulations. Qualification Required & Experience
• Graduate Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with minimum of 2 years’ experience or similar work with an INGO
• Must be competent and committed towards the challenges related to job.
• Good computing skill required and must be able to meet set deadlines and deliver results
• Good written and oral English are essential
• Excellent computer, writing, analytical, communication, and organization skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Please apply with a cover letter and detailed CV including three referees. Either email applications to:- [email protected]
or post applications to: HR Department PMB 18 Legon Accra Closing Date:
26 August, 2015