Jislah Financial Services, a finance house regulated by the Bank of Ghana, is seeking, qualified and result-oriented persons for the following position as Finance Manager
• As a key member of the executive management team, the Finance Manager will report to the Chief Executive and assume a strategic role in the overall
• The Finance Manager will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
• This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, property management, investor relations and compliance.
• Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
• Ensure credibility of reports by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the finance and accounting functions of the company
• Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new strategies and regulatory action.
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with all regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax planning.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree in Accounting or Finance
• Post-graduate qualification in Finance /Accounting from a recognized institution.
• A member of ACCA/ICAG/CIMA is desirable
• Not less than six years practical experience, with four years in top management position.
• Strong problem solving.and creative skills and the ability to exercise t judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and result-orientation
How To Apply For The Job
Applications, together with curriculum vitae, should be forwarded to:
16 December, 2019