• The primary function of this role is carrying out day-to-day financial matters by tracking and reporting on the financials of Platinum. It will also entail effective display of accounting rules and regulations and the efficient use of resources. Job Responsibilities
• Ensure finance and accounting records are maintained in compliance with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and sound finance policies and procedures.
• Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
• Ensure accurate and timely submission of monthly, quarterly and year-end reports by the set date agreed by the Practice.
• Responsible for recording all financial transactions (Cash, Bank, MTN Momo, and POS) into excel spreadsheet/ accounting software to ensure timely submission of reports.
• Implement procedures of receiving cheques / cash and ensure prompt bank lodgments of all payments of the Practice.
• Operate and manage petty cash for the Practice.
• Initiate all banking transactions in the online banking platforms and manage all debit and credit cards.
• Prepare and produce monthly bank reconciliation statements for all Bank Accounts operated by the Practice.
• Prepare monthly salaries and fees of staff, dentists and specialist of the Practice.
• Prepare and ensure submission of statutory payments i.e.PAYE, Withholding Tax, Provident Fund and SSF Contributions.
• Manage the Practices capital expenditure projects, and inventory, including both foreign and local purchases.
• Manage debtors and follow up on outstanding payments by clients,track client payments in advance for services. Qualification Required & Experience Job Requirements/Person Specifications:
• Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 5 year working experience.
• Knowledge of finance, treasury and economic principles and functions.
• Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations Personal Competence/Attributes:
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Courteous attitude
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Planning and organizing
• Strong communication skills
• Information and task monitoring
• Judgment and problem-solving Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to: [email protected] Closing Date:
05 June, 2020