A swimming pool / waterfalls company is looking to hire a Finance Manager DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for day to day operational work of the finance department to ensure that all transactions are accurately captured and properly documented.
• Formulate comprehensive annual budgets for all operating departments and employ best practice to implement effective budget controls to ensure expenses are incurred within budgetary limits and that they are generating profit and revenue accordingly.
• Must be in charge of the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly financial reports, closing journal entries, balance sheet and profit and loss schedules to ensure the accurate and timely preparation and submission of all accounting reports and financial statements for management decisions.
• Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability
• Perform account reconciliation activities.
• Establish accurate forecasts regarding expenses and revenues and manage regular reporting requirements. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Finance/Accounting or related (essential).
• 3 years of work experience as a Finance Manager
• Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
• Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP and other financial planning software Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send CVs ONLY to: [email protected]
Please indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of the email Closing Date:
07 January, 2021