• The Finance Manager will be responsible for distributing the financial resources of the company, budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company. Responsibilities
• Oversee the overall co all corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes
• Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
• Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
• Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget.
• Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
• Ensure financial team follows company policies and regulations.
. Prepare annual budgets
• Prepare annual Providing insights on the financial health of the organisation
• Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues
. Looking for cost-reduction opportunities
• Developing relationships with external contacts such as Auditors, Solicitors, GRA Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Minimum 5 years working experience in related field
• Chartered or Student of ICA or ACCA
• Conversant with accounting software, Tally will be an advantage.
• Very good analytical skills
• Attention to details Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
If you are interested in the New Employment Opportunity At Irisk Management, kindly email us with your CV: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 December, 2021