A reputable rural bank in Eastern Region is seeking to employ the services of the following candidates to support its operations: Finance Manager Job Purpose:
• To be in charge of the Bank’s finances Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design and implement systems and procedures for effective monitoring and control of activities at the Finance/Accounts departments.
• Advice the CEO on matters relating to finances of the Bank
• Handle all reconciliation matters relating to the bank
• Payroll processing
• Ensure full compliance of the tax laws and regulations.
• Preparation of Financial Schedules i.e.(Income Statement, Balance Sheet, cash Flow Statement etc.) for strategic planning and budgeting purposes.
• Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual returns etc. on timely manner for onward submission to the CEO.
• Collate and review financial reports from departments and agencies and prepare composite monthly reports to the CEO
• Manage the Investment of the Bank
• Prudent measure to control cost and ensure efficient management of resources
• Provide strategic advice and guidance on the bank’s finance and ensuring correct financial practices which will lead to effective Treasury Management.
• Any other duty that may be assigned by the CEO. Qualification Required & Experience a. Academic/Professional Qualification
• A minimum of post graduate degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized Institution.
• A holder of final certificate of either ICA or ACIB will be an added advantage plus 8 years working experience. b. Technical Competencies
• Demonstrate Knowledge of relevant banking and financial laws
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal, quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to motivate and drive growth
• Be computer literate in Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
• Be knowledgeable in electronic banking (E-Banking)
• Excellent knowledge in T-24 Banking Application Software
• Must be honest with good morals and exhibit a high sense of integrity and professionalism Location:
Eastern Region How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit their application letters, a curriculum vitae (CV), photocopies of certificates plus names and address of three (3) referees to: [email protected] Closing Date:
24 March, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.