A reputable organisation in the Real Estate & Property Management business seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position of Finance Manager. Job Summary
The Finance Manager, or equivalent, will exercise an oversight responsibility of the financial management functions of the company. Duties / Responsibilities
• To manage, co-ordinate and control the operation of relevant General Ledger accounts.
• To lead the Final Accounts team to a totally integrated financial position
• To oversee the improvement and monitoring of financial systems, risk identification and management, standard controls and audits.
• Respond to queries from the auditors and ensure implementation of audit recommendations.
• Asset and Liability management which includes proper planning, design and implementation measures to protect and maintain assets, preparation of monthly schedules and reports on asset and liability captions.
• Monitor and ensure adequate control over financial administration, expenditure and asset management across all divisions,
• Ensure best utilisation of existing ERP system for financial activities across all divisions.
• Provide top class customer service for all internal and external clients.
• Manage and track the performance of the approved annual budget of the department
• To oversee the improvement and monitoring of the ERP system, risk identification and management, standard controls and audits.
• Ensuring that the trial balance is accurate and up to date to enable prompt preparation of Financial Reporting statements on a monthly basis for group and external reporting purposes
• Review the monthly financial and budget reports.
• Ensure all periodic reports are produced accurately on time, and in accordance with the corporate policies and accounting policies.
• Plan, Control & Supervise the activities of subordinates, ensuring adherence to Corporate Policies.
• Liaise with various government institutions – Ghana Revenue Authority and handle issues arising and compliance with the required legislature.
• Ensure timely and prompt filing of statutory returns of the company with various Government Agencies Develop short and long-term strategy for the finance department. Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or a related field.
• Fully qualified member of an accountancy professional body such as ICA, ACCA, or a closely related professional body. five (5) years relevant post
• Candidate must have a minimum of qualification experience.
• Possession of a Master’s Degree is an added advantage. Required Skills / Abilities
• Knowledge of Ghanaian and International Accounting Standards (IAS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Superior Computer Skills with expertise in Excel.
• Knowledge of best practices in Internal Controls. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All applications, with CVs, should be addressed and sent via email not later than June 30, 2022, to: Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 June, 2022