• To distribute the financial resources of a company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparation of financial reports: Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet Statement, and Statement of Cash Flow to management
• Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
• Reconcile financial discrepancies on various accounts and transactions
• Check compliance with regulatory agencies and other statutory payments by enforcing compliance and adherence to requirement and advice management on needed actions.
• Put together budget estimates for the year. (Breakdown on monthly basis)
• Review finances for corporate tax payments
• Ensure that approved financial transactions are properly disbursed and accounted for.
• Manage customer's payments by receiving payments against invoices generated
• Coordinate other accounting staff in the performance of their duties
• Collect, interpret, and review financial information
• Predict future financial trends
• Report to management and stakeholders, and provide advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
• Produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
• Develop long-term business plans based on these reports
• Review, monitor, and manage budgets
• Develop strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Perform other duties assigned by management.
1. Ernimich Staff
1. Local Wholesalers
2. Bank officials
• An analytical mind
• Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong?working relationships
• Commercial and business awareness
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal
• A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
• Ability to stick to time constraints
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CA/ ICAG is a plus
• 5-8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
• Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as Quick books etc.
• Excellent use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications to:
24 March, 2023