• Strategy and Policy Development
• Budget Preparation and Control
• Investment and Cash Management
• Stores Management
• Stakeholder Relationship Management
• Employee Performance and Development
Qualification Required & Experience
• MBA in Accounting, Finance, Commerce; plus ACCA, CIMA or CA with 5 years working experience; 3 of which should be in Senior Management position.
Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge in the use of accounting and auditing methodologies and tools.
• Knowledge of the International Financial Reporting System (IFRS), Accounting and Auditing Standards and related regulations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Considerable planning and organizing skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and execute projects.
• Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, with strong functionality skills in excel and other accounting software and tools.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good Managerial and coaching skills in a "team" setting.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons may submit their applications and CVs to:-
25 October, 2015