DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervises the collection of data for the formulation of policies;
• Implements programmes and activities of the Directorate;
• Collates data for the preparation of annual budget for the Directorate;
• Collates data for the preparation of annual budget for the Authority;
• Complies with the provisions of the financial management laws, regulation and other fiscal policies;
• Collates data for the preparation of annual financial report of the Authority;
• Collates data for the analysis of financial report;
• Checks all financial vouchers and relevant documents before payments are made
• Maintains appropriate ledgers;
• Implements financial recommendations contained in audit reports;
• Collates data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports for the Directorate;
• Supervises and appraises the performance of immediate subordinate staff. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields: Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines;
• A minimum of Level II qualification from a recognised and relevant professional body (e.g. ICAGH, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
• A minimum of one (1) year post- Bachelor’s degree or its professional equivalent relevant work
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission. COMPETENCIES
• Knowledge in financial management laws, regulations and fiscal policies.
• Leadership and management skills.
• Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Conflict management skills.
• Ability to inspire, motivate and mentor.
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
• Monitoring and evaluation skills.
• High integrity and good ethical standards.
• Knowledge in Administrative Procedures.
• Report Writing. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Box WY 669, Kwabenya-Accra
Or email to: [email protected] Notes:
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station GPS: GE-291-8394 Closing Date:
12 October, 2020