SOS Children's Villages Ghana is a child welfare organisation that provides a stable Family-Like Care (FLC) for children in need. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Projects. Currently, we operate in four locations; Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi, Tamale with the National Office in Accra. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as: Finance Officer Job Summary
• The Successful applicant will be required to prepare monthly Bank/Cash register, Bank Reconciliation statements, prepare budgets and cash flow statements for the projects, prepare monthly budget transfer request, disburse funds to beneficiaries, submit monthly financial returns to the National Office.
• Make entries into the accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) and support the preparation of project budgets.
Qualification Required & Experience The successful applicant must:
• Hold a First Degree in BSc in Administration (Accounting Option) / BCom/ HND Accountancy or level II of relevant accounting Qualification (ICA-Ghana) ACCA
• Have a minimum of 2 years post qualification relevant work experience
• Possess good interpersonal, planning, communication and organisational skills, ability to pay attention to details
• Be computer literate. (Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & capable of using an accounting based software)
• Have a sound appreciation of office administration and accounting procedures
• Be prepared to work for long hours Location:
Awutu-Senya How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications, (indicating their reliable phone numbers), Curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to: The HR/Admin Manager P. O. Box AN 16657 Accra North
Or email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
25 February, 2022