• The successful applicant will be required to prepare monthly Bank/Cash registers; Bank Reconciliation Statements;
• Prepare Budgets and Cash Flow Statements for the Projects: prepare monthly budget transfer request, disburse funds to beneficiaries,
• Submit Monthly Financial Returns to the National Office.
• Prepare payments by verifying documentation,
• Assist in preparation of financial reports of projects.
• Make entries into the accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) and support the preparation of project budgets.
• Adhere to financial guidelines and internal controls. Qualification Required & Experience The successful applicant must
• Hold a first degree in BSc Administration (Accounting Option)/B. Comm/HND Accountancy of relevant accounting Qualification (ICA-Ghana)ACCA
• Have a minimum of two (2) years post qualification relevant work experience. or Level II
• Possess good interpersonal, planning, communication and organisational skills; ability to pay attention to details
• Be computer literate. (Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft excel, word & capable of using an accounting based software).
• Have a sound appreciation of office administration and accounting procedures
• Be prepared to work for long hours Location:
Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications, (including their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to: The HR/Admin Manager P.O.Box AN 16657 Accra-North
Or email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 June, 2022