• The successful applicant will be required to prepare monthly Bank/Cash registers; Bank Reconciliation Statements;
• Prepare Budgets and Cash Flow Statements for the Projects: prepare monthly budget transfer request, disburse funds to beneficiaries,
• Submit Monthly Financial Returns to the National Office.
• Prepare payments by verifying documentation,
• Assist in preparation of financial reports of projects.
• Make entries into the accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) and support the preparation of project budgets.
• Adhere to financial guidelines and internal controls.
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful applicant must
• Hold a first degree in BSc Administration (Accounting Option)/B. Comm/HND Accountancy of relevant accounting Qualification (ICA-Ghana)ACCA
• Have a minimum of two (2) years post qualification relevant work experience. or Level II
• Possess good interpersonal, planning, communication and organisational skills; ability to pay attention to details
• Be computer literate. (Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft excel, word & capable of using an accounting based software).
• Have a sound appreciation of office administration and accounting procedures
• Be prepared to work for long hours
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications, (including their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P.O.Box AN 16657
Or email to:
30 June, 2022