Accounting / Auditing
Job Vacancy For Finance Officer
Our client operates deals in air conditioner sale, installation and provide after sales services.
The job holder will manage and operationalize responsibility for the Finance & Administration Department.
• The Finance Officer role will be a key driver in establishing a data-driven organisation, by providing deep insight and trends on income, expenditure and other accounting information from multiple sources that can be used for overall business-related decision making.
• Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs as well as prepare periodic budget forecasts and business cases for proposed projects
• Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed, prepare monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis and trends
• Set up a system of daily bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivables, payroll, assistance with end-of-month reporting, audit preparation and other related duties
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in Business Administration ( Accounting option)ICA part 2
• Certification in one or more analytic tools is a plus
• Candidates should have at least two years’ experience in a finance and accounting.
Skills, abilities, and personal attributes
• Entrepreneurial Spirit – Self-driven and has a 'can -do' attitude. Signifies enthusiasm and charisma in their delivery.
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills - Excellent interpersonal skills. A team player who generates enthusiasm and builds effective working relationships
• Learning & adopting to change - Values the need to constantly seek new inputs and enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities
• Customer Focus - Highly customer focused. Understands a customer centric approach and how to support this with data. Can deliver high quality analysis, even under pressure in time challenge situations.
• Computer Literacy -Highly proficient in MS Office applications – Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Timely delivery of pre-set reports – Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Timely statutory reports by the 10th of each month
• Timely payroll input by the 15th of each month
• Management of capital expenditure project and inventory management
• Timely delivery of ad-hoc analysis
• Attention to detail
• Proactive analysis of data
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 20 January, 2023