Since our founding in 1968, we have created a wide spectrum of products and services in the in-vitro diagnostic field based on advance technologies. Fiscal year 2013 marked our 45th anniversary, and the company products in 170 countries around the world. Testing plays an important role in illness prevention, early stage detection and determination of treatment methods. We strive to swiftly address changes in our environment and respond to people’s desire to remain healthy JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; collate financial reporting materials for all donor segments, and oversee all financial projects/program and accounting.
• Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and finance committee of the board of directors; assess any changes necessary.
• Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with managing Director; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organizational cash flow and forecasting.
• Implement a robust contract management and financial management/ reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirement.
• Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practice; improve the financial department overall policy and procedure manual.
• Tax management and ensure budget preparation.
• Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the Board of Directors. Expected Annual Gross salary range;
GHS 50,000-65,000 Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum qualification of Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting with at least 5 to 8 years’ experience. An MBA or master’s degree in Finance and Accounting will be an added advantage.
• A chartered Accounting certification (ACCA, CIMA, CFA) or from a relevant professional body.
• A successful track record in setting priorities: keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to operate at a strategic level, but a hand on approach to get the job done.
• A multi-tasked with the ability to wear many hats in a fast paced environment.
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and dedicated to the company.
• French speaking proficiency an advantage.
• International travels at least 2 weeks per month.
• Must be a Ghanaian citizen
• Place of work will be based in Accra Office. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants will send application letters and CVs to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
30 June, 2015