Financial Accountant Department:
Finance Reporting To:
Finance Manager (functional) and Regional Manager (Operational) Key Tasks
• Ensure accurate processing and preparation of all Financial Data up to Trial Balance Level.
• Ensure accurate processing of month-end Journals up to Trial Balance.
• Prepare General Ledger reconciliations and reconcile with supporting documentation on Blackline.
• Prepare of Accounts Receivable reconciliations and
• support the regional credit management function. Assist Senior Accountants in the Preparation of Monthly/Yearly Closings.
• Required to do reporting: Royalty calculations, month-end sales reporting, OE Large Projects. Fixed Asset Reporting.
• Cash flow updated weekly.
• TM1 budget format updated monthly compared to actuals
• Ensure Cognos sheets are updated and cubes balancing for Monthly and Forecast Reporting.
• Ensure compliance with monthly finance checklist
• Capex audits for all Regional Capex with a payback
• Collate information for the annual insurance renewals and see through the complebon of the process.
• Person would be required to do sales budgets and forecasts per product line and branch per month in TM1 format compared to actuals for region
• Manage Product Manager/Branch Manager sales reporting queries and assist
• perform adhoc reporting queries
• Assist in the performance of Compliance Scorecard Self -assessment testing
• Any other additional duties, as required
• Adhere to all HSE and housekeeping requirements Adhere to Duty of Care Policy at all times Qualification Required & Experience Minimum Qualifications:
• Accounting degree in commerce Minimum Experience:
• At least 5 years related experience post articles in a similar function
• ERP system experience (preferably LN BAAN) Computer literacy (MS Office Suite) — excellent working knowledge of Excel Minimum Skills/Abilities:
• Able to meet deadlines and results driven
• Able to work independently
• Demonstrate strong analytic ability and attention to detail
• Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers (verbal and written) Results-driven
• Able to work under pressure Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates who meet the above minimum requirements are invited to submit their detailed CV application with proof of qualifications to Dimitri Mathews at [email protected] Closing Date:
21 December, 2020 WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY COMPANY
If you have not heard from the Company 10 working days after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful