Financial Accountant COMPANY
Electrofax Engineering Services (GH) Limited LOCATION
Tarkwa JOB TYPE
1 available position JOB DESCRIPTION
• The ideal candidate should have a natural flare for numbers and be able to perform daily financial analysis of operations of Electrofax Engineering Services Gh. Ltd. ROLE PROFILE:
• Candidate should be a licenced professional account officer and have extensive experience as an accountant. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Verify and reconcile financial transactions including billing receipts and postings from general ledger to subsidiary billing ledger.
• Prepares various monthly and annual financial statements.
• Reconcile and balance general ledger accounts.
• Compiles reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivables, profit and loss, cash flow statements and other items pertinent to operation of business.
• Prepares cash receipt vouchers, bank deposits, and reconciles bank statements as needed.
• Back up for Accounts Payable as needed.
• Assists in yearend audit.
• Strong knowledge of Tax Preparation; must have experience in Individual, Corporate and Partnership tax filings. Qualification Required & Experience EDUCATION LEVEL
• Master’s degree in financial accounting
• Professional certification in financial accounting (Required) REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have a good financial understanding and analytical skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage time to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed SALARY RANGE:
Tarkwa How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
22 July, 2022