• The successful candidate will join our team as a Financial Analyst in the Finance Department.
• (S)He will report to the Director, Financial Planning and Analysis and will be responsible for the provision of information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analyses and recommendations.
• (S)he will also support the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and strategic planning.
• The Financial Analyst also strives to understand the key drivers of our business performance across the different products to help identify the potential risks and opportunities behind the numbers that may impact performance.
• This involves the analysis of actual monthly performance, quarterly forecasts, the annual budget, and long-range plans.
• The successful candidate will also work alongside other finance functions and commercial teams to provide a view of performance to senior management and the board to better understand the trends in the business for decision-making.
• Monitor and analyze business and financial performance against targets on an ongoing basis.
• Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans & forecasts with actual results; and providing insightful and well written commentary and explanations of key business performance variances.
• Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the operation’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
• Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all stakeholders during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
• Demonstrate insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to business partners and management in order to drive business results.
• Works at the direction of a Senior Analyst or Manager in performing various financial or budget analyses in the areas of profit planning, capital expenditure and cash flow budgeting.
• Support the preparation of Annual Budgets and Long-range Business Plans/Budgets
• Supports in the development and review of business cases, post implementation reviews and post-investment analysis.
• Challenge the reasonability of Revenues and Expenses during Month End Close to ensure proper representation of financial results.
• Assists General Accounting Team in audit queries concerning the financials.
• Maintain a monthly report for KPIs such as Mix and Minutes to explain drivers behind Revenues and Direct Cost
• Assisting in various departmental projects
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University degree in any field but with emphasis on Finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics or related field. Master’s Degree in a Business-related area which is numeric will be an advantage.
• ACCA/CA/CPA/CIMA – partly qualified will be recommended but not required.
• A minimum of One (1) to Two (2) years’ experience in Similar role or field.
• Confident communication skills as this role involve liaising with various key senior managers of the business.
• Strong MS Office skills including Excel (medium to advance proficiency), PowerPoint and Word.
• Financial Systems Knowledge will be required to make work easier.
• Desire to drive efficiencies and improve processes.
• Strong organizational skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong Influencing Skills will be required to assist in your dealings with tough customers.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject
04 September, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AT, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.