GOLDKEY Properties is seeking to recruit a Financial Controller.
Purpose of the Job
• The incumbent will provide specialized expertise In accounting, financial reporting, budget and compliance support, performance metrics. Project acounting and reporting, project monitoring, cashflow forecasting and projection, month-end close and year.end close
• Analyze and monitor accounting transactions for compliance with accounting standards, policies, procedures, and statutory regulations as well as identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
• Prepare monthly Flash Report in a timely manner and submit it to Head of Finance for finalization and submission to Group CFO.
• Prepare monthly Business Review Meetings lPPM) report each month for submission to the Head of Finance.
• Prepare quarterly Board pack by agreed timeline, following the end of the quarter for submission to the Head of Finance.
• Assist the Head of Finance in the collation of information from the various departments to commence the budgeting process.
• Prepare the draft budget for all the entities and submit to the Head of Finance for initial discussions by agreed timeline
• Ensure all Statutory filings (PAYE, SSF, PF, Withholding tax, VAT, Quarterly CIT etc ) and payments are processed by the due dates.
• Ensure Insurance cover for all Assets and Group Life for staff
• Liaise with the external auditors to successfully complete all the statutory audit processes
• Prepare Actual cashflow reports for each month-end and submit to the Head of Finance by agreed timeline
• Liaise with the Head of Finance to secure loans for the proje4.7.ts are secured and ensure compliance with all loans obtained from the ban.
• Liaise with the Project Team to ascertain their monthly budgets and ensure there are enough kinds for their operations.
• Ensure month-end book closing cut-off of 10th of the following month is achieved by
• Prepare monthly reconciliation of all Intercompany balances by the 10th of the following month and submit to the Head of Finance for sign-off.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc or Com (Accounting/ Finance) or similar qualification. ICA, ACC, CIMA or similar qualification
Knowledge & Experience
• 5 years' post qualification experience in a similar role or environment
Skills & Competencies
• In-depth understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFPS)
• Sound knowledgeable of Business practices in the Real Estate industry
• Sound knowledge of Budgeting
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AccesS)
• Knowledge of Pastel Accounting System
• Must have in-depth research and strong analytical skills
How To Apply For The Job
Please use the job title as the subject and email your CV to:
11 October, 2019