MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• Leadership and management of the finance, administration and accounting, information system, and procurement function of the property.
• As a member of the executive team, the Financial Controller is responsible to demonstrate excellent financial controls, business acumen, analytical and accounting skills, which include forecasting, revenue management, capital expenditure planning, budgeting, monthly reports to The Owners and Management Company KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Management of the entire accounting and administration process for the operation in accordance with Group accounting policies and instruction. This responsibility extends to all aspects of the operation, which include but are not limited to the Hotel operation.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, forecasts, cash flows, flash revenue reports, variance reports and timeous completion and submission of them to the management company.
• Preparation of the annual budgets, strategic plans and presentation thereof to the management agent.
• Assistance to General Manager In respect of commercial and operating decisions. These include legal matters, insurance issues, capital expenditure and all other relevant management decisions.
• Adherence to Group financial policies and compliance with relevant regulations and legislation.
• Overall control of property procurement functions. Qualification Required & Experience
• At least 4 years post-bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field Minimum 6 years working experience as a Financial Controller in a 4 to 5 Star hotel
• Proven business and commercial acumen with above-average financial management ability, knowledge of the hospitality industry is essential. Computer literacy, which must include good working knowledge of current operating systems, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Highly developed analytical and strategic planning skills
• Excellent communication ability, development, motivation, leadership, interpersonal and conflict Ability to lead a department and proactively meet management skills.
• Uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain a high level of compliance and corporate good governance detail.
• Excellent communication ability, development, motivation, leadership, interpersonal and conflict Ability to lead a department and proactively meet management skills. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy and you are confident that you qualify in terms of the Information set out in this advertisement, please send your letter of application together with a brief CV via email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 December, 2020