Chemonics International Inc, a leading international consulting firm based in Washington, D.C., seeks to recruit in the following technical areas for an anticipated four-year USAID-funded program:
• Institutional capacity assessment;
• Financial management and reporting;
• Grant-under-contract management;
• Project reporting and communications; and
• Other related areas, including monitoring and evaluation and database management. Qualification Required & Experience
• All applicants require a minimum of a Bachelors degree with a Masters degree preferred, 5 years of relevant experience with expertise in the technical area and experience on USAID or other donor-funded projects highly preferred.
• Experience working with nongovernmental organizations, national and local governments, and/or the private sector required.
• English fluency is required. Individuals who meet the minimum requirements and have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world and demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity in their work are encouraged to apply. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please email cover letters and CV (as attachments) to [email protected]
. Please specify position(s) being applied for in the subject line. Closing Date:
22 March 2013 Chemonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.