ROLE PROFILE Job Title:
Fleet Supervisor Grade:
N/A Reports To:
Head of Business Direct& Indirect Reports:
Field Operators & Drivers Relationships (Key Internal & External Stakeholders):
All Staff/Construction Manager Location:
Tema PURPOSE OF ROLE:
• To manage the entire life cycle of vehicle tracking and fuel monitoring and to support the fleet management process for larger projects as well as provide fleet security solutions and procedures.Proactively identifies fuel consumption issues and facilitate early resolution. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitors and reviews drivers and operator’s vehicle and equipment log.
• Conducts daily vehicle monitoring and fuel consumption analysis to maintain efficiency.
• Ensures drivers and operators adhere to schedule activities and notify Head of Business on deviations.
• Liaises with Data Controller &Head of Business to collate the daily activity schedules of drivers and operators.
• Ensures best practice driving and safety by monitoring drivers and operator’s behavior and record excessive idling time in line with project schedule and alert Head of Business.
• Manages all fleet security control systems and related work programs to ensure that vehicle security system is up and running.
• Monitors and track all equipment waybills for invoicing on daily basis in line schedule (work program)
• Evaluates scheduled activities (work programs) against vehicle / equipment logs recording and reporting any deviation or change to agreed schedule to Head of Business.
• Prepares reports and score cards: daily, weekly and monthly reports, updates, and review reports.
• Maintains and monitors historical data regarding vehicle tracking and fuel consumption status and ensure all information is accurately captured for management decision making.
• Collaborates with Head to proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and propose solutions.
• Coordinates the preparation of incident reports and recommends necessary action.
• Recording daily activities of fleet. Qualification Required & Experience Technical Competencies:
• Minimum Degree from a recognised institution.
• Minimum five (5) years experience in a similar supervisory role.
• Knowledge of operational procedures in fleet management.
• Knowledge of Vehicle Tracking and Fuel Monitoring ideal.
• A good understanding of security systems, procedures, and methods.
• Highly self-motivated and the ability to perform with minimum supervision, as well as within a team. Core Competencies:
• Problem Solving
• Negotiation Skills
• Organising & Coordination
• Communication Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Results Orientation Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
Applicants are to send their CVS to the email address: [email protected] Closing Date:
07 January, 2022