• Liaise with chefs to design menus for restaurants, hotels and other food outlets
• Conduct surveys to identify customer requirements and take appropriate steps in ensuring client needs are met
• Plan alternative recipes for customers with special dietary needs.
• Develop and implement standards/policies for the delivery of world-class customer service
• Oversee the recruiting, orienting, and training of food and beverage staff to ensure an effective unit
• Monitor the performance and activities of food and beverage staff to ensure compliance with set customer service standards
• Establish communication medium through which customers can send in their feedback
• Oversee the cleaning and upkeep of kitchen, reception and overall work environment
• Set targets and implement strategies necessary in achieving set objectives
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations and procedures
• Designate and schedule work duties to food and beverage staff
• Carry out analysis to determine rates for food and food services
• Oversee the purchase of food items and culinary equipment
• Maintain accurate inventory of food stock and other available items
• Prepare and manage budgets to achieve set objectives and targets
• Assist in addressing customer complaints and resolving arising issues
• Present regular reports to management on work activities and generated revenues
• Review financial records to ensure balanced accounts
• Ensure the quality of produced meals through tasting to confirm flavor. Qualification Required & Experience
• Ideal candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in food service management, hospitality management, or in a similar field
• Must have a minimum of five years previous Food & Beverage supervisory/management experience in a luxury hotel environment.
• Must have ability to coordinate and direct the activities of a food and beverage team to ensure efficient work operations.
• Must have excellent negotiation skills
• Must have good knowledge of health & safety and food safety
• Must be available to work different shifts including evenings and weekends
• Must have ability to work well under pressure managing multiple workloads
• Must have ability to coordinate and direct the activities of food and beverage team to ensure efficient work operations.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff at all levels
• Must have strong financial and budgetary acumen. SALARY :
Spintex & Sakumono How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their application to: [email protected] Closing Date:
21 August, 2021