We are looking to hire a customer-oriented food and beverage supervisor to oversee and optimize all aspects of our F&B operations.As the supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of exceptional guest experiences, while effectively forecasting, planning, and managing F&B orders, staff, and finances.
Your primary objective will be to maximize sales and revenue by consistently meeting and exceeding customer expectations, fostering employee engagement, and maintaining a strong focus on quality and efficiency.
By implementing innovative strategies and maintaining high standards, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our F&B department and enhancing overall guest satisfaction.
• Assist in the hiring and training of new employees as well as the continuous training of existing restaurant staff.
• Oversee both front and back of house operations, including wait staff and kitchen crew.
• Maintain high-quality food standards.
• Oversee our kitchen staff’s compliance with all health code and sanitation requirements.
• Provide exceptional customer service and lead staff to do the same.
• Respond to customer complaints quickly and resolve them effectively.
• Develop strategies for improving our customers’ dining experience.
• Work with staff to project future needs for kitchen supplies, goods, and cleaning products.
• Maintain inventory of all needed supplies.
• Identify methods our restaurant can use to cut waste, decrease costs, and improve profits.
• Manage the work schedules of our restaurant’s staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, Business Administration, or a related field is preferred.
• Previous experience in the foodservice industry, preferably in a supervisory or management role.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and support the team.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Proficiency in problem-solving and conflict resolution.
• Understanding of restaurant operations, food safety, and health regulations.
• Knowledge of inventory management and cost control measures.
• Flexibility to work varying shifts, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Ability to prepare cocktails, coffees and bar tending will be a plus.
Teshie. Nungua. La. Sakumono. Lashibi. Spintex.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should send CVs to:
Applicants must live in these areas: Teshie, Nungua, La, Sakumono,Lashibi, Spintex.
11 October, 2023