We are looking for a Forensic Accountant to audit our financial records for discrepancies and inaccuracies. Job Summary
• Your main responsibilities include performing forensic research on, and analysis of, our company’s financial data to identify potential fraud and/or business revenue loss.
• To be successful in this role, you should combine keen investigative skills with knowledge of accounting procedures.
• You should also be able to organize financial evidence into detailed reports that will be helpful to attorneys and law officials.
• Ultimately, you should develop risk reduction and fraud prevention procedures to ensure accurate financial management for our company. Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc degree in Accounting or Finance
• Familiarity with accounting software and spreadsheets
• Strong investigative and analytical skills
• Excellent numeracy skills with an ability to spot inaccuracies
• The ability to handle confidential information Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail. Closing Date:
25 November, 2021