A leading producer of wines, spirits, cider and flavoured alcoholic beverages invites suitably qualified and experienced applications for the following positions based at our production plant in Accra, Ghana. Fork Lift Driver
The incumbent will report to the Dry Goods/Warehouse controller Key performance areas include (but are not limited to)
• Ability to move and stack, load and off-load both empty and full pallets in a safe and orderly manner
• Completing administration with regard to forlift-truck maintenance.
• Ensuring forklift-truck is in good operating condition
• Sorting of pallets
• Providing a high level of service to customers
• Performing stand-in duties and assisting with stock-takes when required
• Maintaining and adhering to relevant health, risk & safety regulations and quality standards.
• Active perticipation in Mini-business activities (MDWT) The successful candidate must have the following experience / skills
• A valid forlift driver's license (Code F1: counterbalanced lift truck up to rated capacity of 3000 KG).
• At least 1 year's relevant experience, preferably in a Dry Goods or warehousr environment
• Verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work under pressure and independently
• Must be able to work well within a team
• Must take ownership of area of responsibility
• Ability to cope with the inherent physical demands of the position
• Must be willing and able to work extended hours (overtime) and or shifts when required
• Must have reliable transport to and from work. Qualification Required & Experience
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification preferable Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
If you are interested and quality, please forward your comprehensive CV, copy of identity card and relevant licenses & highest qualifications with Reference number: DGLO/001
via e-mail to:- [email protected]
Or send to:- Lizzelle November, P.O.Box 30443, Airport - Accra Closing Date:
07 May,2013 Please note: Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after closing date, may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for apply. Detailed feedback.