Beacon International School is a Christian school located behind the Peduase Presidential Lodge, Peduase. Beacon International School offers an enhanced curriculum at the Primary level, and the Cambridge
International Lower Secondary, Upper Secondary and Advanced Pathways to it students at the Secondary level. Beacon International School is seeking to recruit a French Teacher who can teach both young and older children creatively and effectively.
The job role would include but not be limited to
• Planning and preparing creative lessons and tests according to curriculum guidelines
• Using a wide range of leaning resources and equipment in the delivery of lessons
• Marking work and giving appropriate feedback to children
• Recording and discussing children’s progress and development with school management and parents
• Supervising students maintaining discipline throughout the day
• Attending and contributing productively to staff meetings, training sessions etc.
• Attending and supervising students during out of school activities such as field trips and sporting events
• Efficiently carrying out any other assigned duties that support the school’s mission, vision and objectives.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in French Education or in French language
• 2 years’ experience teaching French with an International curriculum
• Applicants should also be practising Christians, hardworking, teachable, flexible and caring.
Peduase near Aburi
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CVs to:
15 April, 2023