• Liaising with travel agencies to get the preferred time requested by line managers on their request dates of travel.
• Confirming ticket issuance. (Printing or emailing tickets to persons concerned).
• Upon request from line managers, consult with various hotels to get the most preferred and suitable accommodation.
• Taking confirmation from hote6ls, receipts is given to line managers.
• Making sure there are enough toiletries and beverages for every office.
• Making reports on toiletries and beverages purchased within the month.
• Receiving guests and making them comfortable
• Directing them to whom they want to see.
• Assisting and directing customers to the right sales executives.
• Preparation of conference room for meeting
• Typing of invitation letters
• Scanning of documents
• Making copies
• Getting documents signed by MD
• Receiving and dispatching of letters.(Internal and External via DHL and FedEx)
• Preparation of bills for payment process
• Hotel bills
• Telephone bills
• Excellent math skills
• An eye for detail
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong customer service skills
• The ability to multitask
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Availability to work overnight
How To Apply For The Job
Please forward CV and Application to:
20 March, 2020