Description Of Job
This individual should be able to accurately administer.
• Front Desk Clerical systems and procedures.
• He/she provides and ensures high quality relations, receiving and resolving guest complaints in a manner consistent with company policy
In return, these roles offer competitive remuneration packages and the opportunity to work in one of the world's leading international upscale Hotel companies. Qualification Required & Experience
• He/she must have a sincere, warm, and enthusiastic attitude towards receiving, registering and checking out guests
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills, should be computer literate and knowledgeable in the use of PMS Opera as well as be very organised and multitask
• A minimum of 3 years' experience is required
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are a pre-requisite for position
• Ability to train is essential How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants may submit their detailed resumes to our HR Co-ordinator on: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 August, 2012
Please note that only applications for these advertised position will be considered on this E-mail address