Aqua Safari Resort announces a vacancy at its Room Division Department for a Front Office Manager Job Summary
• The functionary shall hear the onerous responsibility of managing the day-to-day operations of the entire Front Office Department including the front and back office, the Reservations desk. the telephone desk. Cashiering. Conderge and the Bell-stand.
• It shall also be the duty of the beneficial, to roll out short. medium and long term strategies, applying all contemporary innovative schemes to drive front office operations. Qualification Required & Experience
• A university degree or Its equivalent in Hospitality, Management and a professional acumen in Front office Operations.
• Ability to read and speak additional language, especially in French or others should be an added advantage. Experience:
• Minimum of three (3) years work experience In the hotel industry Professional Attributes
• Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Professional competencies in IT and Front Office software systems
• Customer-oriented skills and competencies
• Affable personality and very high emotional intelligence Location:
Ada Foah How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should submit their applications, including CVs, professional certificates, two passport-sized pictures and two referees to the addresses below: [email protected]
OR The HR Manager Aqua Safari Resort P.O. Box AF 32 Ada Foah-Big Ada Closing Date:
14 February, 2020