• Answer telephone and telecommunication devices; direct callers to the appropriate staff person or accurately record messages for returning calls.
• Greet customers and visitors to the Company.
• Provide appropriate information to the public on Company business and activities.
• Assemble routine mailings including the daily newspapers and other bulk mailings.
• Maintain files in accordance with appropriate organizational methods; retrieve information from files as required.
• Enter data accurately into the computer, generate simple reports, and prepare basic business correspondence.
• Operate a variety of office equipment such as copy machines, fax machines, calculators, typewriter, scanner, etc.
• Attend regular staff meetings and training opportunities.
• Maintain high level of confidentiality for both written and verbal information.
• Perform other duties as may be deemed necessary and appropriate by the Office Heads.
• Performs other business duties as required.
• Any other additional job assigned by the Terminal Manager Qualification Required & Experience Key Competencies/Skills Required
• Two years of fulltime experience involving the similar function is desirable.
• User level experience in MS Office Functional
• Customer service skill is must
• Good oral and written communication. Behavioural
• High level of discretion, polite, warm, exhibition of the right attitude Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: [email protected] Closing Date:
22 November, 2021