• Check air pressure in vehicle tires; and levels of fuel, motor oil, transmission, radiator, battery, and other fluids, and add air, oil, water, or other fluids, as required.
• Clean parking areas, offices, restrooms, and equipment, and remove trash,
• Clean windshields, and/or wash and wax vehicles. Collect cash payments from customers and make change, or charge purchases to customers credit cards and provide customers with receipts.
• Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels.
• Order stock, and price and shelf incoming goods.
• Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil, and accessory sales.
• Sell and install accessories, such as batteries, windshield wiper blades, fan belts, bulbs and headlamps.
• Grease and lubricate vehicles or specified units, such as sprains, universal joints, and steering knuckles, using grease guns or spray lubricants
• Maintain customer records and follow up periodically with telephone, mail, or personal reminders of service due.
• Perform minor repairs such as adjusting brakes, replacing spark plugs, and changing engine oil and filters.
• Provide customers with information about local roads and highways.
• Rotate, test, and repair or replace tires.
• Test and charge batteries. Qualification Required & Experience
• A Senior High School Graduate or Diploma student
• Should have excellent interpersonal skill Proven work experience
• Ability to stoop for extended periods Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All interested persons should send their Curriculum Vitae and application letter to [email protected]
Kindly make the subject the position you are applying for. Closing Date:
01 November, 2020