A Reputable Steel Factory producing Galvanized and Steel Pipes seeks the services of a Galvanized Pipe Machine Operator (Supervisor).
Galvanized Pipe Machine Operator (Supervisor)
• Observe conditions of equipment through vibration analysis and lubrication
• Perform quality improvement and cost reduction and productivity as obligated
• Participate in sharing of knowledge so as to mentor and train other team members in areas of operations and maintenance of machines.
• Guarantee operation of mechanical gadgets and machinery by ensuring completion of preventative maintenance prerequisites on production machines, motors, engines, conveyor systems, and pneumatic tools.
• Oversee production teams as they operate machines.
• Take out inoperative parts by disassembling devices with the use of cranes, hoists, hand and power tools; and also observing texture and form of parts.
• Ascertain changes in dimensional requisite of parts by examining used parts and utilizing micrometers, rules, calipers, and other measuring appliances
• Regulate downtime by enlightening production staff on standard preventive maintenance methods and monitoring their compliance.
• Note: must have the Ability to supervise, meet strict deadlines and demonstrate competency in CNC Lathe/Machining.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of HND Mechanical Engineering/ T2 Mechanical Engineering
• At least 1-3 years working experience
Greater Accra (New Weija)
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send CV, s to:
[email protected] / [email protected]
04 July, 2018