Twifo Oil Palm Plantations is an agro-based industry located in the Central Region of Ghana. The company is looking for suitaly qualified candidates for the position of Garage Supervisor Job Purpose
• To support the management and maintenance of the Company's fleet of vehicles and equipment to minimise downtime. Summary of Responsibilities
• Allocate and co-ordinate the use of heavy-duty equipment and all transport services within the company, including the supervision of drivers, operators and mates of both company and hired trucks and buses.
• Oversee the execution and supervision of approved maintenance programmes, and rectification of faults to minimize downtime of the fleet of vehicles, heavy-duty mobile equipment and generators within the company, and other auto related installations. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of BSc/Technology in Mechanical Engineering (Plant, Production or Automotive)
• HND in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive) will be an added
• Must have a minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience, including National Service period.
• Must have basic IT skills with working knowledge in MS office
• Must have sound judgment and decision-making skills
• Must have strong management and leadership skills Location:
Cape Coast How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should direct applications to: The Human Resource Business Partner, Twifo Oil Palm Plantations Limited, P . O . Box 138, Cape Coast.
Or send their CVs with covering letters to: [email protected] Closing Date:
12 February, 2020