Twifo Oil Palm Plantations is an agro-based industry located in the Central Region of Ghana. The company is looking for suitaly qualified candidates for the position of Garage Supervisor
• To support the management and maintenance of the Company's fleet of vehicles and equipment to minimise downtime.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Allocate and co-ordinate the use of heavy-duty equipment and all transport services within the company, including the supervision of drivers, operators and mates of both company and hired trucks and buses.
• Oversee the execution and supervision of approved maintenance programmes, and rectification of faults to minimize downtime of the fleet of vehicles, heavy-duty mobile equipment and generators within the company, and other auto related installations.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of BSc/Technology in Mechanical Engineering (Plant, Production or Automotive)
• HND in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive) will be an added
• Must have a minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience, including National Service period.
• Must have basic IT skills with working knowledge in MS office
• Must have sound judgment and decision-making skills
• Must have strong management and leadership skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should direct applications to:
The Human Resource Business Partner,
Twifo Oil Palm Plantations Limited,
P . O . Box 138,
Or send their CVs with covering letters to:
12 February, 2020