A newly established, reputable, four star hotel in one of the southern regional capitals of Ghana requires the urgent services of the following:- General Manager Job Position:
General Manager Code: (H/P001) Duties/Responsibilities
Duties shall include but not limited to the following:
• Supervise and develop the performance of all operating departments on an aggregate basis, including, but not limited to: Human Resource Department, Accounts, Front Office, Food and Beverage, Sales, Housekeeping and Maintenance, Chef to insure the highest possible levels of guest satisfaction in a cost efficient manner.
• Develop, implement, monitor and participate in comprehensive sales and marketing plan that results in optimum, rate and occupancy for the hotel.
• Develop and implement strategies as necessary to ensure that the hotels are operating in consistence with company standards and policies
• Dealing with customer complaints and comments in a well effective manner.
• Be abreast of current laws and regulations with respect to licensing laws, health and safety, employee management and other statutory regulations to ensure compliance
• communicate effectively with the Board of Directors, including reporting and presenting of operating and financial results versus budget and prior year, with analysis on variances Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a University Degree in Hotel Management from a recognised University or its equivalent qualification, a master's degree in hospitality related degree is an added advantage
• 5 - 7 years of working experience in a reputable Hotel where he/she served in the position of a Hotel Manager
• Must be computer literate with vast experience in Microsoft applications
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with the public, hotel staff and corporate office on daily basis.
Applicants must be willing to relocate and settle in the specified area when selected for the job position. Location:
Ghana How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be submitted to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
30 September, 2015