• The General Manager will be part of company's growing workforce, providing support services for operators and contractors involved in oil and gas activities.
• He/She will act as the contact person for all customers and work closely with other managers.
• The position will require work both in an office environment and out in fabrication environment. Responsibilities
• Undertake regular site visits to monitor operational activities and strengthen key relationships
• Ensure appropriate, ethical and relevant procurement practices
• Conduct monthly review of all operational activities and report same to the directors
• Ensure compliance with relevant legal and statutory requirements, meet principles of sound corporate governance and internationally accepted environmental, health, safety and quality standards.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and these may change within reason according to the needs of the organization Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and a Masters Degree in Business Administration
• Project Management certification
• A minimum of 5 years working experience in the oil and gas industry, 3 of which should be in leadership of project management position Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Broad knowledge of the oil and gas industry in general, and the Ghanaian industry in particular
• In-depth Project Management knowledge and understanding of core business principles
• Demonstrated commitment to uphold and project the highest ethical standards and have demonstrated leadership ability
• Good understanding of key principles of contract management
• Effectively plan, implement and manage strategies
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain relationship with key clients Location:
Accra and Takoradi How To Apply For The Job
CVs and applications should be sent to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
30 January, 2016