A reputable financial institution in the Eastern Region seeks to employ the services of competent persons for the following position as General Manager
• Responsible for preparing and implementing the strategic plan of the company.
• Implementing decisions, directives and policies issued by the Board Sub Committee and the entire Board.
• Undertake any other duties that may be assigned by the Board
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree in Banking and Finance (Accounting or Marketing Option), HND qualification (Accounting or Marketing Option).
• An MBA or Associate Banker (ACIB qualified) is an added advantage.
• A minimum of Ten (10) years relevant work experience in rural banking.
• Must be knowledgeable in emerge T-24 Software.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates for the position should submit their application with CV to the email address:
Applications should be addressed to:
The Search Committee
P. O. Box 20
30 August, 2019